Children’s Ministries supports parents and families as they raise their children in the faith. We love to share with children how much God loves them. And we have a lot of fun while we’re at it!
To raise a God-fearing generation of children and pre-teens who know and can ably explain confidently what they believe in and why.
- Recruit, develop and deploy Elders with a definite call and requisite skillset in children ministry
- Benchmark with international best practice in children and pre-teens ministry
- Conduct an annual children’s outreach and discipleship program in all PCU assemblies and actively seek to export the same nationwide
- Modernize and increase capacity of all PCU Sunday School facilities with current multimedia equipment
- Intentionally engage our children and youth in regular pulpit ministry and leadership development
- Enhance capacity to reach and disciple children with special needs
- Pursue strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations
- Partner with parents and guardians as key stakeholders in raising God-fearing children.